In physiotherapy, I offer you a wide range of services. With a lot of empathy I will provide you with your individual treatment plan, whereby the everyday integration of the exercises is focused. Whether prevention, everyday relief, regeneration or pain reduction – you can look forward to a diverse, professional therapy, which helps you to achieve a better quality of life!
Yours truly, Birgit Müller
The function of the human musculoskeletal system depends on the interaction of all physiological and psychological factors. Therefore, the basis of this physical therapeutic practice is the clinical reasoning and the holistic view of the individual as well as the interdisciplinarity.
The therapy refers to following indications: Surgery, geriatrics, internal medicine, lymphology (especially lipoedema), neurology, orthopedics, sports medicine, traumatology
Offered physiotherapeutic treatment methods:
- Classical physiotherapy
- Sports physiotherapy
- Functional training Brügger
- Back / posture training
- Mobilization, construction and stabilization training with and without equipment
- MT Manual therapy according to Imont BIOCYBERNETIC CONCEPT – a holistic approach
- Scoliosis therapy
- MTT Medical Training Therapy
- PNF Proprioceptive neuromuscular facilitation
- Car stretching / stretching exercises for self-exercise
- Proprioceptive / (sensors) balance training
- CMD temporomandibular joint therapy
- KPE Complex Physical Decongestion Therapy /
- Lymphatic drainage
- Respiratory therapy
- Ultrasound therapy, phonophoresis
- Heat therapy
- Infrared light and natural mud fango packs
- Water / hydrotherapy in the hotel’s own bath
- Motor leg movement splint / Kinetec
Further offered treatments:
- Cranio Sacral Therapy
- Muscle relaxation after Jacobsen
- Connective tissue therapy
- Dorn Breuss massage
- Personal training
- Body Detox® electrolysis footbath
- Quantum Resonance Magnet Analysis
Dipl. Physiotherapist FH
further training: Medical masseuse and lifeguard as well as internationally recognized yoga teacher.
With medical prescription:
Physiotherapy is usually performed on doctor’s orders. Here the therapy is taken over completely by the basic plan of the health insurance or accident insurance. This also applies to the MTT.
Without medical prescription:
Treatments without a doctor’s prescription can usually be billed via supplementary insurance. These could ask you beforehand for reimbursement. Otherwise, the costs can be taken over. (Self-payer) Please contact us for information about our rates and tariffs.
25 Min. 55.00 CHF
55 Min. 110.00 CHF