Update 15th of February 2022
REMOVAL OF PROTECTIVE MEASURES
The following protective measures not be necessary anymore from February 17, 2022:
- Certificate obligation (3G; 2G; 2G+), both indoors and outdoors as well as in the wellness/SPA area.
- Masks for guests and employees.
- Restrictions no longer apply to seminars and events – including big events.
Update 20th of December 2021
We have extended the 2G certification requirement to the entire hotel area in the Hotel Rössli Gourmet & Spa.
The following measures will also apply across Switzerland from Monday, December 20, 2021:
STRENGTHENED CERTIFICATE REQUIREMENTS 2G INSIDE:
- In Restaurants, bei Veranstaltungen, im Bereich Kultur, Freizeit und Sport
- Zudem gilt Maskenpflicht in sämtlichen Bereichen und Sitzpflicht bei Konsumation
STRENGTHENED CERTIFICATE REQUIREMENTS 2G+ INSIDE:
- Where mask compulsory and seat compulsory not possible for consumption
- E.g. discos, bars, indoor swimming pools, music rehearsals
CERTIFICATE OBLIGATION 3G OUTSIDE:
- For events with more than 300 people
- Voluntary introduction of 2G +, in which case there is no mask requirement / compulsory seating
- Mask requirement at work
- Home office compulsory
- Mask requirement at secondary school level 2
- Meetings with friends and family: Inside a maximum of 30 people, outside a maximum of 50 people. Inside a maximum of 10 people, if at least one unvaccinated and recovered person is present
- The entry requirements apply according to the Federal Office of Public Health
- List of countries with virus variant of concern
- People entering Switzerland must show a completed entry form. In addition, a test is mandatory for boarding / entry (for all people, including those who have been vaccinated or recovered and regardless of which country they are coming from)
- 3G: Vaccinated, recovered or tested
- 2G: Vaccinated or recovered
- 2G+: Recovered or vaccinated in the last 4 months / vaccinated or recovered with negative test
Information about the certificate
We ask you to have your certificate and an ID with photo ready on arrival at the Hotel Rössli Gourmet & Spa, be it for a visit to the Equo 1706 restaurant or if you have booked a room. The Covid certificate shows whether a person has been vaccinated, recovered or tested. The EU’s “EU Digital COVID Certificate” is also recognized in Switzerland. Guests from third countries outside the EU / EFTA / Schengen must request a valid Swiss certificate:
- Conversion with a valid passport and proof of vaccination (BioNTech / Pfizer, Moderna or Johnson & Johnson) online, see here
Our employees wear a mask in all rooms of the Hotel Rössli Gourmet & Spa.
We are still in a special situation that requires all of us to act responsibly and show solidarity with one another. We would be grateful if you could help us show consideration for one another. For further information we are at your disposal.
We look forward to welcoming you back to the «Rössli» and wish you good health!
Your Hotel Rössli team
Update 3rd of December 2021
The following measures apply from next Monday, December 6, 2021 at national level and are limited to January 24, 2022:
- Compulsory seating for consumption with 3G access: In the case of indoor dining and drinking (including parties or events), seating is compulsory for consumption.
- Voluntary 2G access: All public facilities that require a certificate, as well as all indoor and outdoor events, have the option of restricting access to vaccinated and recovered people (2G) and waiving the requirement to wear a mask. In this case, eating and drinking while standing is also permitted. For this purpose, the test app for the Covid certificates must be updated. This update will not be available until December 13, 2021. Until then, the operators of the facilities or the organizers must manually check whether the person in question has been vaccinated or has recovered.
- Mask requirement in indoor areas: A mask requirement applies in publicly accessible areas – also in areas with a certificate requirement (3G). There is no mask requirement for consumption while sitting.
In indoor areas where several people are present (e.g. office space), all employees must wear a mask. In addition, a strong home office recommendation applies.
- Certificate requirement for sporting or cultural activities: Every sporting or cultural activity that takes place in closed rooms now requires a valid Covid certificate.
- Collection of contact details in the field of culture and sport: Contact details must be collected for cultural and sporting activities – as is currently the case with parties and political events.
- Validity of the Covid certificates for tests: Certificates from PCR tests are still valid for 72 hours. The period of validity of the certificates from rapid antigen tests will be reduced from 48 hours to 24 hours.
Update 9th of September 2021
Certificates are required from Monday
The Federal Council has decided to extend the COVID certificate requirement as of September 13th. Hotels are also partially affected.
When will the certificate requirement be extended?
As of Monday, September 13, 2021.
Until when does the extension of the certificate requirement apply?
The expansion is initially limited to January 24, 2022.
From what age does a certificate have to be presented?
From 16 years of age.
To which areas relevant to hotels is the expansion being carried out?
- Indoor restaurants, bars and clubs.
- Indoor events (private events such as weddings, seminars, cultural events such as concerts, theater, sporting events).
- Sports indoor areas such as wellness and fitness areas, indoor pools, thermal baths, etc.
How are hotels affected?
Apart from the areas mentioned in the previous question, the mere overnight stay in a hotel is not subject to the certificate requirement, because the use of hotels should also be open to people who do not have access to a test at short notice. Catering for people who do not have a certificate is only possible via room service.
What applies to outdoor areas?
Certificates are still not required on terraces and other outdoor areas.
How do people who have been vaccinated abroad with a vaccine not approved in Switzerland and who do not have an “EU Digital COVID Certificate” have access to areas that require a certificate?
It is currently planned for these people to be tested for access and thus receive a certificate. The Federal Council has sent the cantons a proposal for consultation to expand the list of vaccines approved for a Swiss certificate to the list of the European Medicines Agency (EMA). After the consultation, the Federal Council will decide on the extension.
Update 10th of January 2021
Wearing a mask is mandatory in the public area of shops, shopping centers and markets, post offices and banks, museums, theaters and concert halls, administrative buildings, places of worship and religious common rooms, cinemas, train stations and libraries. It is also compulsory to wear a mask at weekly, monthly and annual markets as well as for staff in the guest area of restaurants (including bars and clubs, discos and dance halls). All those who provide or use services where there is physical contact or the required distance cannot be maintained must also wear a mask.
Further information on the handling of the mask requirement in the hotel can be obtained from our reception!
Post from 1st of June 2020:
The new reality in a world with Corona has a major impact on the needs of our guests in hotels and restaurants. We would like to inform and reassure you that we will do everything in our power to provide you with a pleasant and relaxing stay at the Hotel Rössli Gourmet & Spa. We have done a lot for your well-being and your safety and adhere to the safety concept of GastroSuisse and HotelSuisse. We even go a step further in some respects. It is important to us that the extended hygiene measures can be implemented very discreetly, after all, your holiday feeling should not be affected.
Corona protection concept Hotel Rössli Gourmet & Spa
The concept is based on the current state of knowledge and the requirements of the BAG and hotelleriesuisse. Adjustments are possible.
Welcome / check-in
We’ll be happy to greet you with a smile. We will not shake hands at the moment.
The reception area is the narrowest and most frequented area in our hotel. Here there are distance markings on the floor. Please help us to comply with the 2m distance rule. There are several disinfection stations at the reception and in public areas.
Since the recommended 2 meter distance at the reception is difficult to maintain, we have attached a plexiglass partition.
We do not provide a room tour as we normally do with our guests. We are happy to explain to you the most important things at check-in and answer your questions.
Unfortunately, the use of books, magazines or newspapers in our library is not permitted for the time being.
Entrance and lounge area, elevator, terrace
You will find a disinfection dispenser at the reception, please use it when entering and leaving the building.
No more than eight people should be in the lounge area at the same time. We have placed chairs and tables in such a way that holding distance is possible.
Please do not use the lift with other guests
We have now placed chairs and tables in such a way that holding distance is possible.
A maximum of four adults (plus children from the same family) can sit on each table. We especially ask groups to take this into account.
Only five people or several people from the same family / group are allowed at the buffet.
Of course, changes are possible at any time.
The rooms are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected before arrival. We place even more value on this than before. Please understand that this means that daily room cleaning takes more time and sometimes takes place in the afternoon.
We would like to discuss the daily room cleaning with our guests individually. The top priority is safety, cleanliness, the wishes of the guests and thus their well-being. Therefore, you also have the option of doing without the daily room cleaning and at the same time protecting the environment!
Staff and guests are not allowed in the room at the same time.
Our staff wear gloves and masks during cleaning.
Restaurant Equo 1706
It is still possible to dine in our Equo 1706 restaurant. Our opening times are as follows:
daily 18.00h to 23.00h
closed on tuesday and wednesday
(kitchen closes at 21.30h)
We are happy to open our restaurant for groups of 10 or more people on request
If you have booked half board, please contact the reception directly.
The already thorough cleaning plans were expanded with additional disinfection runs. You can still enjoy a nice lunch or evening with us.
With the additional measures, our spa still offers space for relaxation. We ask for your help in maintaining the distance! Our outdoor brine bath offers space for 6 people in the current situation. The maximum number of people in our saunas is indicated.
During the treatments (massages, etc.), our employees wear masks and gloves for your and their own safety (exceptions reserved).
The fitness area is small but fine. We ask for your help in maintaining the distance and understanding that not all devices are currently available.
We also thought of our employees! Employees in the risk group are separated from contact with guests and have their own work station with sufficient distance from work colleagues in the hotel. Please understand that our employees have the option of wearing a hygiene mask.
We ask our guests for mutual consideration. Wherever possible, please keep a distance of 2 meters from other guests. So, despite Corona, we can offer everyone a nice stay.
Vielen Dank. Grazcha fich. Grazie. Merci. Thank you!